If you happen to be from a town in the United Kingdom or Ireland you might have found the people from your town can be a little negative towards people from other places.
There is an old joke from the television show The League of Gentlemen that the local shop is a local shop for local people. That joke is funny to so many because in so many of our towns and cities there is a strong feeling and we like the people from where we are from and we don’t like people from other places just as much.
This feeling can be summed up in the phrase, “Are you even from the town?” Breezeway at prince place have heard many times ourselves and always brings a smile to the face.
It is certainly meant as a Jest I’m not in any way to be rude to others from other places. but more as a laugh and ourselves and the Parochial attitudes we can go up with unconsciously.
If you are from the town then this is the T-shirt for you and your friends, but not anyone else!
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping