This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Spirit Animals are guides, or spirits who can show us the way. In Native American culture, there is what they call a “Wolf Spirit Animal.” You may have seen or been approached by one in passing. Spirit Animals are never alone, but always in company with another animal, a human or animal, such as a rabbit or some other animal that is designated to them by an elder in their tribe.
Throughout Native American history, and indeed the world’s history, there have been many symbols for wolves used as representations. For example, the Aztecs had many symbols for the wolf. The Celts thought that the wolf was their natural companion and guardian spirit. Spirit animal wolf symbols are very important to many native Americans.
Spirit animal wolf symbols are very popular. They can be found in many different cultures around the world. Whether it’s from Native American history, Celtic symbolism, or any other culture, the wolf has always been one of the most powerful and influential symbols in the history of mankind. To learn more about the powerful spirit of a wolf, as well as other spirit guides such as the Bodhi, you can explore an amazing website dedicated to spiritual and nature images.